As an AccelTex Solutions Regional Manager, Brian Smith works with resellers and their end-users to specify, design and develop exceptional Wi-Fi accessory products for a variety of vertical industries. He has worked with various technologies within the wireless industry since 2000. WiFi is his passion
Brian Smith answers our 7 Questions:
1. What is your full name or the name that most people are fond of calling you?
Brian Smith aka Smitty.
2. Where are you located?
3. How long have you been in the WLAN Industry?
Me: 9 years Company 15+ years
4. What’s your professional involvement in the WLAN industry now?
Manufacturer of antennas, enclosures, cables and different mounting solutions for WLAN environments.
5. What is one thing in the industry that is happening now that has you the most excited?
High Density designs and the different challenges we face. No longer coverage, all about capacity
6. What’s one project you’ve been involved in that you are proud of – why?
Major US Professional sports team High Density design.
7. What advice would you give to someone just getting started in the industry?
Be Social. Get involved with the WLAN community on Social Media. Read, learn, read more, learn more. Be a sponge for information, and open to other ways of doing things.
Bonus question: How can we follow up with you? Website? Twitter?