Thursday, June 21 –
Friday, June 22nd
The focus of all our presentations should be on education and sharing wisdom and your own experiences as a wireless LAN professional. While we are happy to have any and all vendors join us, we ask that all presentations avoid being “sales pitches”.
Please complete the form below to submit your presentation ideas.
The process for choosing which presentations to be including in #WLPC is as follows:
- Call for presentations
- Receipt of presentation proposals
- Survey of possible presentations sent to audience and voted on
- Finalists are chosen based on survey results
- Agenda and sessions are added to #WLPC website
- Registration for #WLPC goes live
- Conference is held
Final presentations will be chosen by the community. After we have received presentation ideas we will send the submissions to the community via an online survey. The topics that garner the most interest will be selected.
Not sure what to present?
To get an idea of what kind of presentations people have given in the past, review our WLPC video library HERE