Aruba Instant virtualizes Aruba Mobility Controller capabilities on 802.11n access points (AP), creating a feature-rich enterprise grade wireless LAN (WLAN) that delivers the affordability and simplicity of an entry-level Wi-Fi network. Up to 16 Aruba Instant APs can be controlled by a single AP that automatically becomes a primary Virtual Controller. In the event of primary Virtual Controller failure, another Aruba Instant AP automatically takes on the role with no disruption. Multifunctional and affordable Aruba IAP-205-US 802.11ac wireless access points maximize mobile device performance in medium-density enterprise Wi-Fi environments. In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN.
- Powered Over Ethernet ( PoE )
- 2 x 2 MIMO and four integrated omnidirectional downtilt antenna
- 802.3 a/b/g/n/ac Energy Efficient Ethernet ( EEE )
- 2.4 GHz ( 300 Mbps max rate ) and 5 GHz ( 867 Mbps )
- Virtual Controller Technology
Click here for more information: http://www.arubanetworks.com/products/networking/access-points/
Offer available to U.S. residents only.