The Meraki MR16 is an enterprise class, dual-concurrent 802.11n access point designed for high-density deployments in large offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and large retail stores. The MR16 features dual-concurrent, dual-band operation and advanced 802.11n technologies such as MIMO and beam forming, delivering the high throughput and reliable coverage required by the most demanding business applications like voice and video. The MR16 is managed via the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that lets you get up and running quickly without training or certifications. Since the MR16 is self-configuring and managed over the web, you can even deploy the MR16 at a remote location without on-site IT staff. The MR16 is monitored 24×7 via the cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if your network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools enable real-time troubleshooting over the web, meaning multi-site, distributed networks can be managed remotely. The MR16’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, so you never have to manually download software updates or worry about missing security patches. Requires the purchase of a Cloud Controller License. Powered Over Ethernet (PoE) – Adapter Not Included.
- Requires the purchase of a Cloud Controller License
- Application-aware traffic shaping, Optimized for voice and video
- Powered Over Ethernet PoE – 802.3af Compatible. Adapter Not Included.
- Dual-concurrent 802.11n radios, up to 600 Mbps throughput, Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments, Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
Click here for more information: http://www.cisco.com/
Offer available to U.S. residents only.