POWER OVER ETHERNET INJECTORS
PoEinjector.com’s Power over Ethernet (PoE) injectors enable network administrators to pair PoE-ready networking devices with non-PoE devices to create a flexible network architecture. PoE injectors converge power and data inputs into a simple PoE output and simplify the deployment of powered devices such as Voice-over-IP (VoIP) phones, IP surveillance cameras, and Wireless Access Points (WAPs). Our 802.3af /at options offer a simple plug-and-play installation with mid-span, gigabit, and industrial injector options.
DC-DC Gigabit 802.3at PoE+ Power over Ethernet Injector
- Suits solar power systems
- 10/100/GigE RJ45
- 10-15VDC systems
- 56VDC 625mA (35W) 802.3at Compliant
- Dual block inputs for connecting 2 power sources
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
Click here for more information: http://poeinjector.com/
Offer available to U.S. residents only.