The ZoneFlex 7982 delivers consistent performance and maintains stable connections within high-capacity environments and to smart mobile devices that constantly change their location and orientation. The simple variation of a device’s orientation can account for up to a 5x performance degradation among Wi-Fi products unable to adapt to such changes. To address these challenges, the ZoneFlex 7982 is the only three-stream 802.11n access point to combine dynamic polarization diversity with adaptive antenna arrays and transmit beamforming to give customers up to a 4x improvement in Wi-Fi performance, signal gain and reception. Power consumption: 5W minimum, 7W typical. Powered over Ethernet 802.3af/at PoE. POE Injector and Power Supply are sold separately.
- Standalone with router functionality or controller-based deployment with any of Ruckus ZoneDirectors (sold separately)
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support, Enterprise Class
- Total 900 Mbps available (450 Mbps per radio), Three-stream MIMO 3×3:3
- Transmit beamforming capable with support of up to 500 Clients with limited throughput
- This unit is Powered over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af/at ; PoE Injector and Power Supply are sold separately
Click here for more information: https://www.ruckuswireless.com/products/access-points/zoneflex-indoor
Offer available to U.S. residents only.