The UniFi Access Points feature Wi-Fi 802.11n MIMO technology for superior performance in the 5 GHz bands, and ranges up to 600 ft. The UniFi® Enterprise Wi-Fi System is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. UniFi Access Point (AP) indoor models have a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware. UniFi AP (UAP) outdoor models have a form factor built to last outdoors. Visit Ubiquiti Website at https://dl.ubnt.com/guides/UniFi/UniFi_AP_QSG.pdf and follow the instructions for the installation.
- UniFi is a revolutionary WiFi system which combines carrier class performance, unlimited scalability and a virtual management controller.
- UniFi AP-Outdoor 5G (UAP-Outdoor-5): Outdoor UniFi model operates in the 5 GHz frequency spectrum.
- The UAP-Outdoor5 includes 2 external omni antennas and a secondary Ethernet port for bridging.
- It supports 802.11n MIMO with speeds of up to 300 Mbps and a range of up to 600 ft.
- Power Over Ethernet Adapter
Click here for more information: https://www.ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-ap-outdoor/
Offer available to U.S. residents only.