The WiFi Pineapple Tetra is thoughtfully designed with an emphasis on performance and usability. Console access is at the ready with an integrated Serial UART from its Micro USB port. Ethernet connectivity is supported by a standard RJ45 port, as well as an onboard USB Ethernet controller from its Micro USB port.
Versatile power options and an efficient thermal design support long term deployment and on-the-go auditing. Either power from an optional 12V 2A PSU, from most laptops USB ports with the included Micro USB Y cables, or from the Pineapple Juice 15000 battery.
Applications and logs are stored on the onboard high speed NAND flash memory while peripherals and expansion via the USB 2.0 host port offers support for modern QMI-based LTE modems, radios, disks and more.
The new WiFi Pineapple Android app simplifies USB Internet connection sharing. Tap to tether and instantly connect to the beautiful new mobile friendly web interface. Root not required.
- CPU: 533 MHz MIPS 74K Atheros AR9344 SoC
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2 RAM
- Disk: 2 GB NAND Flash
- Wireless: Atheros AR9344 + Atheros AR9580, both IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n with quad integrated skybridge amplifiers and included 5 dBi antenna for a high 29 dBm gain EIRP
- Ports: (4) SMA Antenna, RJ45 Fast Ethernet, Ethernet over USB, Serial over USB, USB 2.0 Host, 12V/2A DC Power
- Power: Requires 18W. Accepts power from any combination of sources; DC Barrel Port, USB ETH port, USB UART port. AC wall adapter for stationary deployment and USB Y cable for mobile deployment included.
- Configurable Status Indicator LED
- Configurable Reset Button
Click here for more information: https://www.wifipineapple.com/
Offer available to U.S. residents only.