Q & A with Group of Experienced CWNEs
CWNE Q & A Session from #WLPC Phoenix 2017.Some of the questions covered in this live Q&A time.
- In your implementations with your customers what do you typically recommend for guest access?
- What is your take on the legal ramifications for unrestricted guest access?
- Do you have any tips on not wearing yourself out after a full day of site surveys?
- What has been the biggest change since achieving your CWNE credentials?
- What are your best tips for studying for the exams?
Presenter Name: Keith Parsons
Presenter Bio: Keith Parsons is Managing Director of the Institute for Network Professionals. A gifted presenter, Keith is known for his wit and broad technical experience. He holds 58 technical certifications (9 Wireless) and has earned an MBA from the Marriott School of Management. He is author (or editor) of a 30+ technical publications and has developed seven technical industry and vendor certifications. Mr. Parsons is a sought after presenter for a variety of technical conferences on the subjects of Wireless LAN and Network Security/Penetration Testing. He travels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia in behalf of a wide variety of IT vendors, explaining their products to networking professionals.